Location: Port Clarence, Middlesbrough
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
( View All Careers )
Purpose of the Role
To support the business develop the role specific competencies of shop floor personnel. Coordination of production training for apprentices and wider shop floor work force. Identifying training needs, preparing training material and conducting training programmes
Roles & Responsibilities
- To development of trade specific competency framework with the HR Manager and support of Quality Dept (meeting customer specification) and Construction Dept (allocation of recourse).
- Day to day liaison with Training Provider on apprentice progression towards Standard and company competency framework.
- Direction of subject matter experts in week to week instruction of apprentices and wider workforce.
- Liaising with HR and Construction Supervision on skills gaps within the workforce and development of a training plan.
- Implementation of training plans and planning of delivery to trainee cohorts.
- Coordinating resource required to deliver training eg working area, materials, risk assessment required etc.
- Coordination of external resources where required.
- Attend exhibitions, colleges and schools