Location: Port Clarence, Middlesbrough
Salary: £11-12.23 hr Dependant Upon Experience + Overtime Rate
( View All Careers )
Supporting trades with fabrication activities as outlined below and in line with training given.
- Reading & Interpreting Engineering drawings;
- Tack Welding fabricated parts in line with company spec;
- Assisting platers with mechanical assembly;
- Operating saw;
- Operating Rota Broach Drill;
- Guiding overhead cranes and hoists where trained for moving and assembling plates;
- Responsible for cable management, general good housekeeping in working area;
- Operating Scissor Lift and Cherry Picker where trained to do so;
- Working in line with strict adherence to Quality/Health & Safety Procedures.
Hours of Work
Monday- Friday- 7am-3pm
Monday – Wednesday- 330pm- 0130am