Senior Dimensional Engineer
Location: Port Clarence, Middlesbrough
Salary: Competitive Dependant Upon Experience
( View All Careers )
Wilton Engineering are looking for talented candidates to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Dimensional Surveying and Engineering. The role will also include developing a team and the existing team including Engineers.
- Interpret data within spatial analyzer
- Support Shop floor surveyors with Leica AT 960 tracker.
- Mentor and train shop floor surveyors & apprentice surveyors with Laser tracker and spatial analzyer,
- Mentor and train engineers with spatial analyzer
- Work closely with the dimensional control coordinator regarding upcoming work.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies improvements.
- Focal point for all dimensional surveying technical matter, including that with Wilton Engineering’s clients.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Spatial Analyzer and laser tracker
- Experience in fabrication/ heavy industry
- Good Communication skills