HR Adviser- Onsite
Location: Port Clarence, Middlesbrough plus opportunity for site work locally and nationally.
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
( View All Careers )
We are looking for an HR generalist looking to take the next step in their careers. The role will have particular focus on supporting the HR Manager on recruitment and selection, employee development as well as absence management casework.
- Supporting the HR Manager with development of HR policies and procedures.
- Drafting/Posting of internal/external advertisements.
- Maintaining current vacancies on group company websites
- Supporting the HR Manager with external recruitment events.
- Engaging with local schools and colleges and working with the HR Manager to develop the talent pool.
- Supporting development of group people initiatives.
- Supporting the HR Manager with recruitment and selection of applicants.
- Take lead on absence management casework including RTW interviews.
- Conducting disciplinaries.
- Supporting the HR Manager with interview process and coordinating with Line Management.
- Issuing new starter packs and employee onboarding of staff and contract personnel.
- Maintaining HR Database, Electronic and hard copy files of staff and contract workers
- Liaising with IT service provider on new starters.
- Maintaining and developing HR KPI’s
- Delivering Training activities where applicable.
Hours of work
- Contractual 37.5 hours per week.
- Core hours – Monday- Thursday 9am- 5pm.
- Friday 9am- 4pm
(4pm finish Friday where 37.5 hours worked during the course of the week).
- 25 days Holiday plus statutory
- Pension Scheme in line with Auto Enrolment
- Company sick pay.
- Paycare Health cashback scheme
- Company Life Insurance